Adele Campbell Gallery prides itself on nurturing the careers of emerging artists and developing deeper relationships with Canada’s leading contemporary talents. Whether you're looking for your first work of art, adding to your existing art collection, or designing a unique space, let the Adele Campbell Gallery work with your individual needs.
Adele Campbell Gallery is celebrating over 20 years in the art business, and owner Liz Harris is passionate about connecting with local and international clientele, providing her expertise to make each art experience unique.
- Visit Adele Campbell Gallery to find the work of art that is perfect for you.
- Artwork on Approval: a great opportunity for local area clients to take artwork home on approval or for the gallery to deliver items to your home for final approval. Viewing a piece in a specific environment before determining if the piece is appropriate, is often essential when making a final decision. Arrangements can be made with the gallery director.
- Layaway Terms: Clients may purchase artwork on a layaway plan. Payments are made monthly with no interest charges. 25% down plus scheduled monthly payments.
- Credit Cards: we accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express
- Shipping: world-wide, safe and guaranteed
- Art Consultations
- Art installation
- Gift certificates
- Corporate Gifts
- Bridal registry
Adele Campbell Gallery welcomes submissions from Canadian artists seeking representation in painting, mixed media, and sculpture. We do not make appointments to view or accept portfolios during gallery hours. Please submit by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact information
- A small collection of images that best represent your work (no larger than 5MB)
- We appreciate all artist submissions, however only those shortlisted will be contacted